Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. GW Lawyers offers an experienced team of property lawyers and conveyancing specialists in NSW and have represented both buyers and sellers of property and assisted with transfer of ownership for all types of properties. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law and conveyancing in the following ways:
- Offering Fixed Fee pricing so that there are no hidden fees or costs and full transperacy
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice about your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange property enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighborhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced property lawyer and conveyancing expert.