Do you require assistance with Retail & Commercial Leases?
What needs to be included in the lease? Do you need to register the lease? Do you need to surrender a lease? Not sure where to start or what to do?
GW Lawyers can provide assistance with retail and commercial leases in a number of capacities. It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial lawyer before entering a lease, as it has the potential of becoming a negative impact on your business’ cash flow at a later stage.
Here at GW Lawyers we can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Registration of leases with the Land and Property Information
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Insurance advice and assistance identifying the most suitable business insurance opportunities
- Possible dispute resolution
- Surrender of Leases any many more
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an obligation free appointment with an experienced commercial and business lawyer to see how we can assist you in making an informed decision.
GW Lawyers is your local community based firm for all your Legal and Conveyancing matters .